Afghan authorities say at least eight people, including two NATO service members, have been killed in separate bomb attacks.
Six civilians were killed and five others injured on November 24 when a bomb placed on a motorbike went off in a crowded area in the Dasht-e-Archi district of northern Kunduz Province.
Police said the soldiers were killed when a bomb attached to a bicycle detonated near a military convoy in eastern Kabul.
A NATO spokeswoman confirmed the incident but didn't disclose the soldiers' nationalities.
The blasts came a day after a suicide bombing killed at least 57 people at a volleyball match in the eastern Paktika Province.
Afghan authorities said the Haqqani militant network was behind the Paktika attack, one of the deadliest in Afghanistan so far this year.